Páginas

sexta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2011

Student's Corner #4 - Justin Bieber's Concert Expectations 2011


"Hi, How are you? I'm here to tell you how I think Justin Bieber's concert will be. I really am a big fan of his and I think that this show will be the best thing thst happens in my life.
I am so excited! I keep thinking about the concert... It will be wonderful, seeing him up close, I can't stand so much anxiety. I'll come back after the show to tell you how it was... but you may already know hahahaha!

xoxo,"

Bruna (A2)

Justin Bieber Justin Bieber performs at Madison Square Garden on August 31, 2010 in New York City.

"I think that Justin Bieber's show is going to be amazing. He's gorgeous and I always liked his songs. He worked hard to get everything he has and there are people that criticize him. There is no reason to talk about him. that he is gay, it's horrible. If he is, that problem is his. I'm Justin's fan and it's obvious I'll be at his concert on October 5th. I love him for all that he is. I'm a Belieber and I'm proud of that!"

by Giullia (A1)


I'm very excited, Justin is very beautiful and in fact he is everything to me ... I love him so much, I just want to see that sweet face that makes half the world vibrate ... I LOVE HIM VERY MUCH ...  Beijokaaas ♥ (ps: the heart is for Justin)"


by Letícia (A1)


Follow us on Twitter, so you guys can be updated about the Blog, Homework and solve any doubts you might have:
Wise Up Teens Twitter Button
Don't Forget to LIKE us on Facebook! So you guys can be updated and solve any doubts you might have =)
Wise Up Teens facebook

See you all soon,

new signature

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário